Free Bets & Betting Offers + Predictions – Fulham vs Manchester City Premier League 

After getting themselves into the FA Cup Final, Champions League semi-finals and on the brink of winning the league, Manchester City is looking to collect all possible points in their rivalry for the title against Arsenal. Read on for our predictions and betting tips for this match at Craven Cottage. 

The Opta supercomputer places City’s winning chances at 79%, Fulham’s chances at a meager 7%, and a draw at 14%. It’s almost certain that the dominating Manchester City under Pep Guardiola will fly through Fulham but as a better you probably want to know and predict the details and that’s what we’re here for. 

Bet UK – Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet

betuk logo
New customers, opt-in and deposit within 7 days, and settle a £10 minimum bet at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater, to be credited with 3x £10 free bets. Free bets must be used on 4 or more selections with odds of 3/10 (1.3) or greater, stake not returned.T&Cs Apply

Virgin Bet – Bet £10 Get £20

virgin bet
New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of each-way bets only. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. each-way & multiple bets), stakes not returned.T&Cs Apply

LiveScore Bet – Bet £10 Get £20

livescore bet logo
*New members. Sportsbook only. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned.T&Cs Apply

bet365 – Up to £30 in Free Bets

Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.T&Cs Apply

BetVictor – Bet £10 Get £40

bet victor logo
18+ New customers only. Opt in, bet £10+ at odds 2.00+, in 7 days. No cash out. Get 3x £10 Free Bets on selected events. Plus a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw max £250. 7 day bonuses expiry. Card payments only.T&Cs Apply

Parimatch Sports – Bet £10 Get £20

18+, New customers only. Opt in, bet £10 on any sports (odds 2.00+) in 7 days. No cash out. Get 4x£5 sports free bets for set markets (odds 2.00+), which expire in 7 days. Offer is valid from 10:00 UK time on 16/01/2023. Card payments only.T&Cs Apply
18+ Gambling Can Be Addictive. Please Gamble Responsibly. BeGambleAware | GamStop | | Gambling Commission

Fulham vs Manchester City Stats & Facts

  • Since April 2009, Fulham have not won in their last 15 Premier League meetings with Manchester City (D3 L12). They have lost ten consecutive games by a combined score of 28-4.
  • Manchester City have won their last 13 meetings with Fulham in all competitions. Only Watford (15 — 2013-2022) and West Brom (14 — 2012-2018) have beaten them more consecutively.
  • Fulham have maintained only one clean sheet in 29 Premier League games against Manchester City, March 2004’s goalless draw at Etihad Stadium. Only Middlesbrough (15 against Manchester United) has played more Premier League home games without ever preserving a clean sheet against an opponent than Fulham’s 14 against Manchester City.
  • Fulham have lost five of their last seven Premier League contests (W2), which is more than they did in their previous 16 (W8 D4 L4). After keeping a clean sheet in five of their first nine league games after the World Cup hiatus (four goals conceded), Fulham have now conceded in each of their last eight (13 goals conceded).
  • The last time Manchester City won more consecutive Premier League away games was between October and January of last season (7).

Fulham vs Manchester City Recent Form 

Here are the last five matches played by these clubs in all competitions including domestic cups, Premier League, Champions League, Europa League, and Conference League.

Manchester City(WWWWW):

  • 4-1 vs Arsenal – Premier League
  • 3-0 vs Sheffield United – FA Cup 
  • 1(4) – 1(1) vs Bayern Munich – Champions League
  • 3-1 vs Leicester City – Premier League
  • 3-0 vs Bayern Munich – Champions League

Manchester City are in stellar form as they look on track to win the Champions League, the FA Cup over a struggling United side that only barely won their semi final against Brighton. In addition, they’re very close to winning the Premier League as they beat 1st place Arsenal at the Etihad; they trail the gunners by only two points and have two games in hand over them. Even if both teams perform perfectly, City will take home the league trophy. 


  • 0-1 vs Aston Villa – Premier League 
  • 2-1 vs Leeds – Premier League 
  • 3-1 vs Everton – Premier League 
  • 0-1 vs West Ham – Premier League 
  • 1-2 vs Bournemouth – Premier League

Fulham is performing just as you’d expect a club in their position to perform, 10th place in the league with hit-and-miss results, a very nice win over Everton, and then a loss against 14th-place Bournemouth that surely leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. They have zero chance against Manchester City unless a miracle happens.

Fulham vs Manchester City Squad Lists

Here are the players available to Pep Guardiola and Marco Silva

Manchester City Squadlist 

Goalkeepers: Zack Steffen, Stefan Ortega Moreno, Ederson, Scott Carson

Defenders: Kyle Walker, Ruben Dias, John Stones, Nathan Ake,
Joao Cancelo, Aymeric Laporte, Sergio Gomez, Manuel Akanji,
Rico Lewis, Joshua Wilson-Esbrand

Midfielders: Kalvin Phillips, Ilkay Gundogan, Jack Grealish, Rodrigo, Kevin
De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Maximo Perrone, Phil Foden, Cole Palmer

Strikers: Erling Haaland, Julian Alvarez, Riyad Mahrez

Fulham Squadlist 

Goalkeepers: Bernd Leno, Marek Rodak

Defenders: Issa Diop, Tosin Adarabioyo, Shane Duffy, Tim Ream, Antonee Robinson, Layvin Kurzawa, Kenny Tete, Cédric Soares

Midfielders: Joao Palhinha, Harrison Reed, Sasa Lukic, Tom Cairney, Tyrese Francois, Andreas Pereira, Bobby De Cordova-Reid

Strikers: Manor Solomon, Neeskens Kebano, Willian, Harry Wilson, Daniel James, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Carlos Vinicius

BTTS Betting Market 

Looking at the stats, it’s unlikely that Fulham will score even just one goal against Manchester City. Fulham has an awful clean sheet record against Manchester City with 20 consecutive games without conceding a goal. They are also on a streak of 8 games without a clean sheet against any opponent. City has been the first-half winner in 9/10 o their most recent games. 

BTTS Verdict: No 

Over/Under Market 

Considering Manchester City’s ability to completely dominate smaller sides with their solid back line and ferocious attacking force, it wouldn’t be silly at all to bet over 4.5 in this match. Over 2.5 is almost a given in this matchup, as City has seen over 2.5 goals in eight of it’s previous nine games. The real but still reasonable risk lies in the over 5.5 betting option for those with real gut.

Over/Under Verdict: Over 3.5 safe 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Article

Charles Leclerc Secures Pole Position In Azerbaijan Despite Crashing On Final Lap 

Next Article

Perez Staves Off Verstappen To Become The First Driver To Win Consecutively At Baku

Related Posts