After getting themselves into the FA Cup Final, Champions League semi-finals and on the brink of winning the league, Manchester City is looking to collect all possible points in their rivalry for the title against Arsenal. Read on for our predictions and betting tips for this match at Craven Cottage.
The Opta supercomputer places City’s winning chances at 79%, Fulham’s chances at a meager 7%, and a draw at 14%. It’s almost certain that the dominating Manchester City under Pep Guardiola will fly through Fulham but as a better you probably want to know and predict the details and that’s what we’re here for.
Bet UK – Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Virgin Bet – Bet £10 Get £20
LiveScore Bet – Bet £10 Get £20
bet365 – Up to £30 in Free Bets
BetVictor – Bet £10 Get £40
Parimatch Sports – Bet £10 Get £20
Fulham vs Manchester City Stats & Facts
- Since April 2009, Fulham have not won in their last 15 Premier League meetings with Manchester City (D3 L12). They have lost ten consecutive games by a combined score of 28-4.
- Manchester City have won their last 13 meetings with Fulham in all competitions. Only Watford (15 — 2013-2022) and West Brom (14 — 2012-2018) have beaten them more consecutively.
- Fulham have maintained only one clean sheet in 29 Premier League games against Manchester City, March 2004’s goalless draw at Etihad Stadium. Only Middlesbrough (15 against Manchester United) has played more Premier League home games without ever preserving a clean sheet against an opponent than Fulham’s 14 against Manchester City.
- Fulham have lost five of their last seven Premier League contests (W2), which is more than they did in their previous 16 (W8 D4 L4). After keeping a clean sheet in five of their first nine league games after the World Cup hiatus (four goals conceded), Fulham have now conceded in each of their last eight (13 goals conceded).
- The last time Manchester City won more consecutive Premier League away games was between October and January of last season (7).
Fulham vs Manchester City Recent Form
Here are the last five matches played by these clubs in all competitions including domestic cups, Premier League, Champions League, Europa League, and Conference League.
- 4-1 vs Arsenal – Premier League
- 3-0 vs Sheffield United – FA Cup
- 1(4) – 1(1) vs Bayern Munich – Champions League
- 3-1 vs Leicester City – Premier League
- 3-0 vs Bayern Munich – Champions League
Manchester City are in stellar form as they look on track to win the Champions League, the FA Cup over a struggling United side that only barely won their semi final against Brighton. In addition, they’re very close to winning the Premier League as they beat 1st place Arsenal at the Etihad; they trail the gunners by only two points and have two games in hand over them. Even if both teams perform perfectly, City will take home the league trophy.
- 0-1 vs Aston Villa – Premier League
- 2-1 vs Leeds – Premier League
- 3-1 vs Everton – Premier League
- 0-1 vs West Ham – Premier League
- 1-2 vs Bournemouth – Premier League
Fulham is performing just as you’d expect a club in their position to perform, 10th place in the league with hit-and-miss results, a very nice win over Everton, and then a loss against 14th-place Bournemouth that surely leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. They have zero chance against Manchester City unless a miracle happens.
Fulham vs Manchester City Squad Lists
Here are the players available to Pep Guardiola and Marco Silva
Manchester City Squadlist
Goalkeepers: Zack Steffen, Stefan Ortega Moreno, Ederson, Scott Carson
Defenders: Kyle Walker, Ruben Dias, John Stones, Nathan Ake,
Joao Cancelo, Aymeric Laporte, Sergio Gomez, Manuel Akanji,
Rico Lewis, Joshua Wilson-Esbrand
Midfielders: Kalvin Phillips, Ilkay Gundogan, Jack Grealish, Rodrigo, Kevin
De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Maximo Perrone, Phil Foden, Cole Palmer
Strikers: Erling Haaland, Julian Alvarez, Riyad Mahrez
Goalkeepers: Bernd Leno, Marek Rodak
Defenders: Issa Diop, Tosin Adarabioyo, Shane Duffy, Tim Ream, Antonee Robinson, Layvin Kurzawa, Kenny Tete, Cédric Soares
Midfielders: Joao Palhinha, Harrison Reed, Sasa Lukic, Tom Cairney, Tyrese Francois, Andreas Pereira, Bobby De Cordova-Reid
Strikers: Manor Solomon, Neeskens Kebano, Willian, Harry Wilson, Daniel James, Aleksandar Mitrovic, Carlos Vinicius
BTTS Betting Market
Looking at the stats, it’s unlikely that Fulham will score even just one goal against Manchester City. Fulham has an awful clean sheet record against Manchester City with 20 consecutive games without conceding a goal. They are also on a streak of 8 games without a clean sheet against any opponent. City has been the first-half winner in 9/10 o their most recent games.
BTTS Verdict: No
Considering Manchester City’s ability to completely dominate smaller sides with their solid back line and ferocious attacking force, it wouldn’t be silly at all to bet over 4.5 in this match. Over 2.5 is almost a given in this matchup, as City has seen over 2.5 goals in eight of it’s previous nine games. The real but still reasonable risk lies in the over 5.5 betting option for those with real gut.
Over/Under Verdict: Over 3.5 safe