At the tail end of a successful season, Machester City is looking to secure another Premier League title. Will they be able to snatch another 3 points this weekend at the Etihad Stadium in their title race against rivals Arsenal? Read on to hear our betting tips & predictions for the game.
Bet UK – Bet £10 Get £30 Free Bet
Virgin Bet – Bet £10 Get £20
LiveScore Bet – Bet £10 Get £20
bet365 – Up to £30 in Free Bets
BetVictor – Bet £10 Get £40
Parimatch Sports – Bet £10 Get £20
Manchester City vs Leicester Stats & Facts
- Manchester City has been on a stunning run for the past five games winning all of them with an overall score of 20:6
- This will be another match for Erling Haaland to destroy the Premier League scoring record as he sits at 30 goals in the league. He needs just 5 more to break Alan Shearer’s record of 34.
- The Cityzens have an average of 2.31 goals per match.
- Leicester has a 4-1-10 record in away games this season, putting them into 19th place in the Premier League.
- In it’s last five games in the Premier League, the Foxes haven’t scored more than one goal.
- Leicester has an average of 0.8 goals per match in it’s last five matches.
Looking at the recent of these two clubs is very telling, Manchester City seems to be an unstoppable rocket-ship while Leicester struggles for goals and wins at the bottom of the table.
Manchester City (WWWWW)
- 4-1 vs Southampton
- 4-1 vs Liverpool
- 6-0 vs Burnley
- 7-0 vs RB Leipzig
- 1-0 vs Crystal Palace
- 2-0 vs Newcastle
Leicester City (LLLDL)
- 0-1 vs Bournemouth
- 1-2 vs Aston Villa
- 1-1 vs Brentford
- 1-3 vs Chelsea
- 0-1 vs Southampton
Manchester City And Leicester Squad Lists
Here are the players at the disposal of Pep Guardiola and Jesse Marsch will have at their disposal this match weekend.
Goalkeepers: Zack Steffen, Stefan Ortega Moreno, Ederson, Scott Carson
Defenders: Kyle Walker, Ruben Dias, John Stones, Nathan Ake,
Joao Cancelo, Aymeric Laporte, Sergio Gomez, Manuel Akanji,
Rico Lewis, Joshua Wilson-Esbrand
Kalvin Phillips, Ilkay Gundogan, Jack Grealish, Rodrigo, Kevin
De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Maximo Perrone, Phil Foden, Cole Palmer
Strikers: Erling Haaland, Julian Alvarez, Riyad Mahrez
Goalkeepers: Danny Ward, Alex Smithies, Daniel Iversen
Defenders: Wout Faes, Wes Morgan, Ryan Bertrand, Jonny Evans, Ricardo Pereira, Harry Souttar, Victor Kristiansen, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall, Jannik Vestergaard, Timoty Castagne, Luke Thomas
Midfielders: James Justin, Caglar Söyüncü, Youri Tielemans, James Maddison, Daniel Amartey, Harvey Barnes, Nampalys Mendy, Onyinye Wilfred Ndidi, Dennis Praet, Boubakary Soumare, Sammy Braybrooke, Sidnei Tavares, Oliver Ewing, Wanya Marcal-Madivadua, Joe Wormleighton, Lewis Brunt, and Will Alves
Strikers: Kelechi Iheanacho, Jamie Vardy, Patson Daka, Deniche Hill, and Mateus Cardoso Lemos Martins
Manchester City Vs Leicester H2H
- Manchester City won the last five matches in England Premier League and they won 12 home games at Etihad Stadium.
- Leicester City did not win any of their last five matches in the Premier League and they won four away games.
- Manchester City won 14 times in their past 23 meetings with Leicester City.
- Manchester City will most definitely dominate Leicester City because of their unique playmaking and counter-attacking ability. Coupled with Leicester’s sheer incompetence this season, I wouldn’t be surprised if this match ends with over 3.5 goals.
While I predict that City will go on a goal-scoring bonanza against Leicester in this extremely easy encounter, I don’t think that Leicester will have a decent chance to score against the Manchester giants, however, they have scored in 4/5 of their previous games so they might just surprise. Looking at their encounter against Arsenal however, shows their true colours when they are placed against a world-class team(a goalless loss).
BTTS Verdict: No
Once again, City finds themselves in an “Upstairs Downstairs” matchup, 2nd vs 19th. In their previous match against League 20th Southampton, the match ended with over 4.5 goals. While usually this is a silly bet, I think that the over 3.5 and 4.5 markets are tempting this time around. City have shown how capable they are in the attack with their 7-0 win against RB Leipzig, who are not a bad side at all.
Over/Under Verdict: Over 3.5 A Good Bet
Extra tip: Consider Over 4.5